ELDERLY NURSING CARE MANIKINS
Product code : NS/59A&NS/59B
Weight: ,00 Kg.
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Anatomical Structure: Geriatric Male and Female
Length: 162 cm
Width: 47 cm
Height: 22 cm
Weight: 16.5 kg
- Not easily deformed special plastic
- Realistic aged skin structure
- Replaceable vein and injection pad structures
- Rechargeable blood pressure measurement device
- Easily movable head, neck, waist, arm and leg joints.
- Application of IV puncture, injection, transfusion and blood drawing from bilateral forearm basilic, cephalic veins and dorsal surface of hand.
- Noninvasive blood pressure (BP) measurement; Adjustment of systolic (SBP), diastolic (DBP) and blood pressure values via blood pressure device.
- IM injection into bilateral deltoid and the vastus lateralis muscles of the thigh region.
- IM hip injection on the ventrogluteal and dorsogluteal area.
- Thoracentesis, abdominocentesis, liver and lumbar puncture.
- Oral and nasal feeding.
- Sputum suction and gastrolavage.
- Male-female urethral catheterization and bladder irrigation where realistic sphincter resistance can be felt.
- Ostomy (colostomy and ileostomy) care.
- Enema application with using liquid.
- 4 stages decubitus ulcer care.
- Prostate examination. (Male model)
- Oral cavity, tongue, teeth, glottis, epiglottis, trachea, esophagus, right-left lung and stomach structures.
- Audible feedback in esophageal intubation with oral and nasal endotracheal intubation.
- Difficult intubation practice with jaw locking simulation.
- Tracheostomy care.