COMPREHENSIVE NURSING CARE TRAINING MANIKIN
Product code : NS/53A
It has been developed according to the anatomical structure of an adult male for nursing care training. It is made of special plastic.
Weight: ,00 Kg.
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Height: 175 cm Width: 47 Height: 22 cm Weight: 17 kg
- The lungs and stomach structures of the chest cavity are present.
- Hair, face, eye and ear washing, eye and ear drops can be done.
- Oral cavity and artificial teeth care can be done.
- Waist, neck, arm and leg joints are movable.
- Bed bathing, changing clothes can be done.
- Carotid pulse simulation is available.
- Non invasive Blood Pressure (BP) measurement can be made. Systolic (SBP), diastolic (DBP) blood pressure and heart rhythm (HR) values can be changed. BP measurement device is re-chargeable.
-Diastolic pressure range: 40-140 mmHg
-Heart rate range: 20-260 beats / min
- Airway management: It includes structures such as the oral cavity, tongue, teeth, gums, glottis, trachea, larynx, pharynx and esophagus.
- Endotracheal intubation can be done. When the intubation tube enters the esophagus and air is given, the stomach swells and the stomach alarm will be activated.
- Jaw locking simulation can be realized.
- Tracheotomy care can be done.
- Sputum suction can be done.
- Oxygen inhalation can be done.
- Feeding is performed through the mouth and nose.
- Gastrolavage can be done.
- Arm injection and blood transfusion can be applied. Bilateral forearm basilic and cephalic veins and metacarpal veins on the dorsal surface of the hand were simulated.
- Arm and hand surface skin and vascular structures can be easily changed.
- IM injection can be made to the bilateral deltoid muscle, bilateral vastus lateralis muscle and unilateral right gluteus muscle.
- Thoracentesis, abdominocentesis, liver, bone marrow and lumbar puncture are performed.
- Enema can be done.
- Female - male urethral catheterization can be done.
- Female - male bladder irrigation can be done.
- Ostomy (colostomy and ileostomy) care can be done.
- Perineal care can be done.
- Trauma assessment and care practices can be made;
Trauma modules;-Incision and suture module in the chest
-Abdominal incision and suture
-Incision and suture module in the thigh area
-Infected wound care in the thigh area
-Laceration in the thigh area
-Gangrene formation and wound care module in the foot
-Amputee upper arm