CHILD NURSING CARE MANIKIN (3 YEARS)
Product code : NS64
It was developed to be used in nursing care applications according to the anatomical features of children aged 3 years. It is made of special plastic. A usable arm and leg module is also provided with the model. IV injection, pulse simulation and intra-bone intervention applications can be performed on these modules.
Weight: ,00 Kg.
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Length: 89 cm Width: 33 cm Height: 16 cm Weight: 6.36 kg
- There are lungs, stomach structure, and rib cage structures in the chest cavity.
- Child care applications: Bath, changing clothes, eye drops, ear drops and oral care applications can be done.
- Neck, arm and leg joints are movable.
- Airway management: It includes structures such as the oral cavity, tongue, teeth, gums, glottis, trachea, larynx, pharynx and esophagus.
- Endotracheal intubation can be done.
- Tracheotomy care can be done.
- Sputum suction can be performed.
- Oxygen inhalation can be done.
- Feeding is performed through the mouth and nose.
- Gastrolavage can be done.
- IM injection can be made to the bilateral deltoid and vastus lateralis muscle.
- Subcutaneous injection can be made from the abdomen.
- IV injection and blood transfusion can be performed on the arm module. At the same time, pulse can be felt through squeezing the plastic rubber bulb on the arm.
- Enema can be done.
- Female - male urethral catheterization can be done.
- Female - male bladder irrigation can be done.
- Ostomy (colostomy and ileostomy) care can be done.
- Intraosseous intervention can be applied on the leg module.
- Trauma assessment and care practices can be made;
Trauma modules;-Incision and suture in the abdominal area
-Infected wound care training in the abdominal area
-Laceration in the abdominal area.