CENTRAL VENOUS CATHETERIZATION AND INTRAMUSCULAR INJECTION SIMULATOR
Product code : CT/51A
The model has been developed for central venous catheterization training. In addition, it includes many nursing skills practices. The model shows the region that is from the chin to the upper thigh of an adult male. It simulates the arterial and vein structures in the neck and femoral region. It contains sectional modules to observe the structures in the femoral and cervical neck region.
Weight: ,00 Kg.
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Length: 79 cm Width: 40 cm Height: 21 cm Weight: 7.56 kg
- The cervical anatomical region is very prominent. It includes m. sternocleidomastoideus, clavicle, first rib, brachiocephalic, internal jugular vein, external jugular vein, subclavian vein.
- Carotid pulse is simulated via the plastic bulb.
- In the femoral area, inguinal ligament, femoral artery and vein structures are present. The femoral pulse is simulated via the plastic bulb.
- Internal jugular vein puncture and cannulation can be performed.
- Subclavian vein puncture and cannulation can be performed.
- Femoral vein puncture and cannulation can be performed.
- Intramuscular injection practice can be applied in the right gluteal area.
- Practices including thoracic, abdominal, liver, bone marrow and lumbar puncture applications can be performed.
- Thoracic puncture; in the 7th and 8th intercostal space of the right scapular line.
- Abdominal puncture; at the outer 1/3 of the line between the left spina iliaca anterior and the navel.
- Liver puncture; in the 8th and 9th intercostal space of the right linea maxillaris.
- Bone marrow puncture; 1-2 cm behind the right spina iliaca anterior superior.
- Lumbar puncture; L3 and L4.