GENERAL APPLICATION MODELS
ELECTRONIC SHOULDER JOINT INTRACAVITARY INJECTION SIMULATOR
Product code : CT/57
The model has been developed for shoulder joint puncture and intraarticular injection applications. The model is designed according to the anatomical structure of the shoulder joint of an adult human. It is made of special plastic. The electronic control device helps to teach the accuracy of the applied puncture area.
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Length: 35 cm Width: 24 cm Height: 48 cm Weight: 5.36 kg
- It provides convenient position for palpation training and joint puncture. It includes anatomical structures such as scapula, humerus, m.deltoideus and m. biceps brachi.
- Model has different puncture and injection areas. The injection controller notifies the user with a green light when the user enters the puncture site.
- Shoulder joint cavity (anterior face).
- Shoulder joint cavity (posterior).
- Bursa subacromialis.
- Articulatio acromio claviculare.
- Tendo musculus biceps brachii.
- Suprascapular nerve block.