NEWBORN CPR, AUSCULTATION, AND NURSING CARE SIMULATOR
Product code : ET/56C
Weight: ,00 Kg.
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Anatomical Structure: Newborn
Length: 52 cm
Width: 23 cm
Height: 15 cm
Weight: 3.2 kg
- Not easily deformed special plastic
- Realistic appearance
- One pupil is normal and the other pupil is mydriasis.
- Prominent nipples, xiphoid process, chest, and rib structure
- Electronic auscultation and CPR controller with rechargeable use
- Replaceable vein and skin structure
- Chest organs such as heart, lung, stomach, liver
- Easily movable neck, arm, and leg joints.
- Right radial, right brachial, right femoral, left foot dorsal pedis, and umbilical pulse generated via the plastic bulb.
- Auscultation of normal and abnormal heart, lung, and bowel sounds.
- IV puncture, injection, transfusion, and blood drawing from the skull, right arm cephalic, right femoral, left great saphenous, and umbilical veins.
- Intubation and transfusion via umbilical vein, umbilical cord ligation, and care.
- Oral and nasal feeding.
- Sputum suction and gastrolavage.
- Intraosseous intervention to the tibia bone structure in the right leg.
- Lots of nursing training applications such as breastfeeding, bathing, diaper changing, simulated temperature measurement, oral care, ear, and eye drops application, bandaging, cold and hot therapy.
AIRWAY CONTROL AND CPR TRAINING
- Oral cavity, tongue, teeth, glottis, epiglottis, trachea, esophagus, right-left lung, and stomach structures.
- Oral and nasal endotracheal intubation.
- A control device with light notification that informs the user about the inadequate, sufficient, and excessive operation in cardiac massage and artificial respiration applications.