ELDER HALF-SIZE CPR AND INTUBATION TRAINING MANIKIN (WITH CONTROL DEVİCE)
Product code : ET/89C
Half-size CPR and intubation training manikin has been developed for basic life support training. The manikin is made of special plastic according to the anatomical structure of an elder. It has elastic chest and neck skin. The nipples, xiphoid protrusion, collarbone and general chest rib structure, which are accepted as reference for the correct position in CPR, are evident on the skin. It has a durable structure that allows the applications to be repeated many times. The manikin has a CPR control device to follow-up of CPR applications.
Weight: ,00 Kg.
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Height: 68 cm Width: 41 cm Height: 22 cm Weight: 8.7 kg
- Carotid pulse can be felt.
- Jaw locking can be simulated.
- Spontaneous breathing can be done with the auxiliary apparatus.
- Airway management: Structures such as oral cavity, tongue, tooth, glottis, trachea, larynx, pharynx, esophagus are realistically simulated.
- Endotracheal intubation training can be done. If the catheter enters the trachea, the lungs will swell and distinct chest rise can be observed
- Tracheostomy care can be done.
- Head and neck position can be given and airway opening can be performed.
- Oral artificial respiration can be applied. Realistic chest rise can be observed. Its mouth is suitable for using resuscitator.
- There is a valve system that prevents the air given to the manikin from coming back in order to provide hygiene during the training.
- While performing artificial respiration, the light system on the CPR controller will be activated at the correct application.
- The manikin has a chest structure that will resist realistically to cardiac massage and heart massage can be performed in realistic values. A steel spring system is used under the chest in order for the manikin to provide this resistance. A collapse in the chest area that may occur due to multiple use can be prevented with the steel spring system.
- While performing cardiac massage, the light system on the CPR controller will be activated at the correct hand position and sufficient compress.
- The CPR controller is battery powered.