ET - EMERGENCY TRAINING MODELS
TABLET CONTROLLED FULL-SIZE ADULT CPR TRAINING MANIKIN
Product code : ET/66A
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Anatomical Structure: Full Size Adult
Length: 156 cm
Width: 46 cm
Weight: 11.4 kg
- Not easily deformed special plastic
- Realistic appearance
- Prominent nipples, xiphoid protrusion, collarbone, chest, and rib structure
- Low extremity is made of sponge to carry manikin easily and give position to it
- Replaceable face, neck and airway structures (spares are provided).
- Rechargeable feature
- 6 hours of battery life
- 7” Tablet as control panel
- Wireless control
- Easily movable neck, jaw, and shoulder joints.
- Steel spring system designed to perform heart massage at realistic values and to prevent collapse during the practices.
- Artificial respiration from mouth-to-mouth, mouth-to-nose and with balloon masks can be done at realistic scales. Realistic chest rising can be observed during the artificial respiration.
- Valve system that prevents the return of given air to the manikin.
CONTROLING WITH TABLET
- The diameters of the pupils can be changed as normal and mydriasis.
- There are audio recordings such as coughing and normal breathing.
- Automatic carotid pulse with adjustable beats.
- Monitoring the accuracy of the airway opening process.
- Monitoring the passage of air into the stomach, inadequate, adequate, and excessive applications of artificial respiration.
- Follow-up of the correct hand position, insufficient, adequate, and excessive applications of cardiac massage.
- Reporting of the results of CPR applications.