BABY CPR, AUSCULTATION AND NURSING CARE SIMULATOR
Product code : ET/57C
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Anatomical Structure: Baby
Length: 70 cm
Width: 23 cm
Height: 15 cm
Weight: 4.8 kg
- Not easily deformed special plastic
- Realistic appearance
- One pupil is normal and the other pupil is mydriasis.
- Prominent nipples, xiphoid process, chest, and rib structure
- Electronic auscultation and CPR controller with rechargeable use
- Replaceable vein and skin structure
- Chest organs such as heart, lung, stomach, liver
- Easily movable head, neck, waist, arm, and leg joints.
- Right radial, brachial, and femoral, the pulse generated via the plastic bulb.
- Auscultation of normal and abnormal heart, lung, and bowel sounds.
- IV puncture, injection, transfusion, and blood drawing from right arm cephalic, right femoral, and left great saphenous veins.
- IM injection into bilateral deltoid, the vastus lateralis muscles of the thigh region.
- Oral and nasal feeding.
- Sputum suction and gastrolavage.
- Female-male urethral catheterization and bladder irrigation.
- Ostomy (colostomy and ileostomy) care.
- Enema application with using liquid.
- Intraosseous intervention to the tibia bone structure in the right leg.
Lots of nursing training applications such as breastfeeding, bathing, diaper changing, simulated temperature measurement, oral care, ear, and eye drops application, bandaging, cold and hot therapy.
AIRWAY CONTROL AND CPR TRAINING
- Oral cavity, tongue, teeth, glottis, epiglottis, trachea, esophagus, right-left lung, and stomach structures.
- Oral and nasal endotracheal intubation.
- A control device with light notification that informs the user about the inadequate, sufficient, and excessive operation in cardiac massage and artificial respiration applications.