ET - EMERGENCY TRAINING MODELS
SIMPLE CPR SIMULATOR
Product code : ET/90
The half-size CPR training manikin has been developed for basic life support training. The manikin is made of special plastic in accordance with the anatomical structure. It has an elastic chest and face skin. The nipples, xiphoid protrusion, collarbone and general chest rib structure, which are accepted as reference for the correct position in CPR, are evident on the skin. It has a durable structure that allows the applications to be repeated many times.
Item Successfully Added to Cart
Height: 49 cm Width: 26 cm Height: 17 cm Weight: 1.65 kg
- It has three modes for heart massage training in adult, child and newborn
- The head and neck position can be given and the airway opening procedure can be applied.
- Artificial respiration can be administered through the mouth and nose. Realistic chest rise can be observed. Its mouth is suitable for using resuscitator.
- There is a valve system that prevents the air given to the manikin from coming back in order to provide hygiene during the training.
- The manikin has a chest structure that will resist realistically to cardiac massage and heart massage can be performed in realistic values. A steel spring system is used under the chest in order for the manikin to provide this resistance. A collapse in the chest area that may occur due to multiple use can be prevented with the steel spring system.
- It gives an audio notification of the correct compression depth in adult and child mode.
- Face skin and lung air bags can be changed easily.